Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The reason for a blog about surveying

I have often thought that there needs to be a place where NM surveyors can communicate with each other on a local basis to share news, concerns, problems, information, etc.... And they need to be able to do it in a timely fashion. By the time you see it in Benchmarks the information just might be a little stale.

Hence this blog site. I invite interested surveyors to share what's on their mind. Check here often for news and information concerning our profession. Share what's going on in your area. I look forward to hearing from you.

Any information or opinions I present here are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors

No comments:

Post a Comment